Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Last updated: 23-May-2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://www.pcbuildadvisor.com & https://www.pcbuildadvisor.com website (the “Service”, “Website”) operated by pcbuildadvisor.com (“us”, “we”, “our”, or “the owner”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to accept and be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you must not use this website or access the Service.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this website.
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
You are restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Service material in any other media.
- use of the Service in any way that may be damaging to the Website, including use that may impact user access to this Website.
- commercializing any Website material that is not your own Content.
- use of this Website which breaches any law or regulations.
- use of this Website which may cause harm to any business entity or person.
- use of this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing activities.
- engaging in any data mining, harvesting, or extracting in relation to this website.
- malicious misuse of any of this Website or its associated content.
User Submitted Content
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You may not impersonate any person, company, entity or disguise any “Content” or the source and transmission of such “Content”. By displaying your Content, you grant us a worldwide non-exclusive, irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, adapt, reproduce, publish and distribute it in any and all media at our discretion. You may not post, link, store, share or otherwise make available any (“Inappropriate Content”). Examples of “Inappropriate Content” include but are not limited to the following:
- Harassment, threats, stalking, intimidation or other abuse of any person or organization.
- Revealing of any personal information of users of the website.
- Engaging in Illegal or unlawful activity.
- Engaging in any activity that violates user’s rights.
- Violates, infringes or misappropriates any trademark, trade secret, patent, privacy right, publicity right, intellectual property or copyright of any third party.
- Malware or other malicious data.
- False, inaccurate or misleading information.
- Discrimination, hate speech, derogatory or excessively graphic language.
- Pornographic, obscene or vulgar.
- Libellous, defamatory or disparaging.
- Advertisements, spam or sales material.
- Plagiarized or otherwise non-original unauthorized content which is not your own.
We reserve the right to remove any of your content from the Service without notice at our discretion.
Limitation of Liability
In no circumstances will pcbuildadvisor.com or its owners and employees be held liable for anything arising from or in any way related to your use of this Website, including any indirect, special or consequential liabilities which may be connected to your use of this Website.
The Website is presented “as is” and does not claim to be free of faults; as such we express no warranties or representations of any kind related to this Website or the content contained within this Website. Nothing on the Service shall be interpreted as advising users.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by pcbuildadvisor.com.
pcbuildadvisor.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that pcbuildadvisor.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid for any reason, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions within these Terms.
You hereby indemnify pcbuildadvisor.com, its owners and employees to the fullest extent from and against any and/or all liabilities, damages, costs, demands, expenses and/or causes of action which may arise that in any way are related to your breach of any of the provisions within these Terms.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. You are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis if using this Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.